William T. Schneider, M.D.
Twin Cities Orthopedics
- Bachelor of Science, Summa cum laude, the University of Minnesota, 1976.
- Doctor of Medicine, the University of Minnesota Medical School in 1981.
- Scholarship in general surgery at Birmingham General Hospital, Birmingham, England.
- Scholarship in medicine at the University of Birmingham Hospital, Birmingham, England.
- Internship in general surgery at Hennepin County Medical Center, Minneapolis, Minnesota.
- Residency in orthopaedic surgery at the University of Minnesota Hospitals, the Twin Cities Veteran’s Hospital, Hennepin County Medical Center, the Shriner’s Hospital for Crippled Children and Gillette Children’s Hospital.
Specialty Board Certification:
- Board certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery in 1989. Re-certified in 2000 and 2010.
- Subspecialty certified in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery in 2012.
- Shoulder and Knee Arthroscopy
- Sports Medicine
- Knee, Shoulder & Hip Replacement