High Pointe Surgery Center reaffirms its commitment to the full realization of Equal Opportunity and equal provision of benefits and services.
It is the policy of HPSC to:
- Recruit, hire, train, promote, retain, and compensate persons in all applicable administrative, professional, and staff job titles without regard to age, ethnicity, marital status, national origin, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation or veteran status unless otherwise prohibited by applicable law;
- Base decisions on employment so as to further the principles of non-discrimination and equal employment opportunity;
- Ensure that promotion and reappointment decisions are in accord with the principles of non discrimination and equal employment opportunity by imposing only valid requirements for promotion and reappointment opportunities.
- Ensure that all other personnel actions including compensation, benefits, layoffs, recall from layoff, training/education, tuition assistance, social and recreational programs will be administered without regard to age, ethnicity, disability, marital status, national origin, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation or veteran status unless otherwise prohibited by applicable law.
As has always been the case at HPSC, successful operation of the facility is a direct result of the satisfaction of our employees. We depend upon our employees to be responsible members of HPSC, sharing vision, demonstrating strong initiative, working most productively and exercising maximum skill. The excellent benefits package and related services that we provide, as well as the opportunities for professional and personal growth, are clear indications of the high regard we have for our employees. We are proud of our reputation at HPSC and are dedicated to the patients we serve.
To apply at High Pointe Surgery Center, you have several options:
- Fax, mail or e-mail your resume to: High Pointe Surgery Center Attention: Human Resources 8650 Hudson Boulevard Suite 235 Lake Elmo, MN 55042 Fax: 651.259.2566 E-mail: email@example.com
- Download our employment application, which can be sent to Human Resources via e-mail.High Pointe Surgery Center’s Employment Application is available as a PDF (Portable Document Format) file, which can be viewed or printed using your Web browser and Adobe Acrobat Reader for Macintosh and Windows. Click here to link to Adobe Acrobat Reader. For further information regarding employment at High Pointe Surgery Center, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.