POSITION: Certified Medical Assistant
FTE: 1.0 Benefit Eligible
DEPARTMENT: Pre and Post Op
The position is responsible for our COVID testing process. This includes but not limited to scheduling COVID testing, managing the COVID testing schedule and maintaining proper collection, handling and labeling of nasal swabs for the COVID testing.
- Graduate from medical assistant program
- High school diploma required
- Knowledge of medical field preferred
- Willingness to work flexible schedule and accountability to our standards of behavior
Essential Key Job Responsibilities:
- Maintain confidentiality at all times
- Creates a friendly, cooperative impression for visitors and personnel.
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to collect vital signs on a patient
- Competency in nasal swab collection technique
- Proper labeling and handling of lab sample
- Complete documentation in the electronic health record
- Donning and Doffing of personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Other duties as assigned by management.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if interested in this position.