Nicholas J. Meyer, M.D.
Twin Cities Orthopedics
General Orthopaedics, Hand Surgery
- Medical degree from the University of Minnesota Medical School, Minneapolis, MN.
- Internship and orthopaedic surgical residency at the Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, WI.
- Fellowship trained in hand and microvascular surgery at the University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN.
Specialty Board Certification:
- Board certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Holds Certificate of Added Qualification in Hand Surgery.
- Subspecialty certified in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine.
- Hand Surgery
- General Orthopaedics