POSITION: Materials Coordinator/Front Office
FTE: 1.0 Benefit Eligible
DEPARTMENT: Business Office
High Pointe Surgery Center is looking for a dynamic individual to be a Materials Coordinator/Front Office. If you are seeking a fast-paced work environment in a growing same-day surgery center, this position may be for you.
Materials Coordinator Qualifications:
- Minimum of 2-3 years of materials/ordering experience.
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in a medical office setting.
- Create accurate requisition in our EMR system prior to ordering
- Familiar with automated materials system and have ability to utilize and analyze data
- Maintain accurate inventory levels (PAR levels) for Operating Room / Pre&Post Op / Anesthesia.
- Accurate and reliable receiving and replenishment of items independently
- Verify package integrity and expiration dates
- Rotate stock, remove and replace damaged and expired items
- Complete back order information is tracked and communicated
- Complete product return by receiving product, forwarding credit memo to appropriate personnel
- Maintain new product trades or substitutions and proper stickers
- Track consignment products
- Float readily between all areas providing help as needed.
- Work cooperatively with all staff.
- Review requests for equipment, supplies & other items to ensure compliance with purchasing policies & specifications.
- Interview vendors, reviews catalogs and other source material to obtain information on items for purchase.
- Compare prices, specifications and delivery dates and ensures fair and reasonable agreements.
- Negotiate prices and maintain contracts.
- Coordinate, verify and forward for approval all company invoices.
- Prepare purchase orders and purchase order monthly report.
- Work in front office as needed (be a backup for registration/scheduling)
- Critical thinking skills.
- Can-do attitude and exceptional work ethic.
If you are interested in the position, please send your resume with cover letter to email@example.com. Your cover letter should detail your key attributes and what you can contribute to our surgery center.