Ryan R. Karlstad, M.D.
Twin Cities Orthopedics
General Orthopaedics, Hand Surgery
- Medical degree from Johns Hopkins School of Medicine, Baltimore, MD.
- Internship and orthopaedic surgical residency at the Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN.
- Fellowship trained in hand and microvascular surgery at UCLA Medical Center, Los Angeles, CA.
Specialty Board Certification:
- Board certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Holds Certificate of Added Qualification in Hand Surgery.
- Subspecialty certified in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine.
- Hand Surgery
- General Orthopaedics